Last updated June 2021
Acceptance of the Terms
Information we collectIn the course of operating the Site and/or communicating with you, we will accept the following types of information.
1. Personal information.
When you sign up to receive our newsletters, or respond to a survey, register for a program, download a freebie, or to purchase any product or service, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from visitors when they use the Sites unless they voluntarily provide such information, for example, by registering or sending an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive pursuant to this section is collectively referred to as “Personal Information”.
2. Subscription Information.
When you place an order, you are required to provide us with certain information about the products and services you wish to purchase. Such information is collectively referred to as “Order Information”.
3. Billing Information.
4. Other Information.
In addition to the information listed above, we may collect additional information (collectively, “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. About Yourself. Additional information about yourself that you provide to us voluntarily (e.g., through a survey), such as household income domains, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not personally identify you.
b. From your activities. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Sites, including without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may include a static or dynamic IP address and sometimes point to a specific computer or device that can be identified; browser type and language; page and URL referrals and exits; date and time; time spent on particular pages; what parts of the Site you visit; and similar information;
- and information about your device, including device type; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); Mac address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android, or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar information.
c. From cookies. Information we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that an online store stores on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire when you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect other information and improve your experience of using the Sites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn this feature off on your computer or mobile device. For information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies, please refer to your web browser’s documentation. However, if you choose not to accept cookies from us, the websites may not function properly.
e. Iz drugih virov. Prav tako lahko zbira ali sprejemamo informacije od tretjih oseb, kot so Facebook in / ali druga spletna mesta za socialne medije.
Information collected by third parties through advertising companies
Access and modify personal information and communication preferences
If you have registered on our Sites, you can access, review and change your personal information, billing information and certain other information by following the instructions on the Sites. In addition, you can manage your receipt of marketing and non-marketing communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each Alenka Kocjančič s.p. (Glamorous You) marketing email. Customers cannot opt-out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. However, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases
How we use and share information
We use personal information, order information, billing information, and other information (collectively, “Information”) to provide our services; to process orders; administer our gift and promotional programs; maintain and improve our websites and services; to provide you with feedback; and to keep you informed about our products and services and what our partners offer.
We may use and/or share information as described below.
- Alenka Kocjančič s.p. will access the information necessary to process your orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our gift and promotional programs, we may share information (excluding billing information) with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, companies that participate in our various programs.
- With your permission, third party applications or services may access your personal information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization), which allows you to share your personal information with other sites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (for example, if you agree to a pop-up search that allows another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth, which allows us to share information about you that is stored with us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals for other purposes. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service and marketing assistance. These other companies will only have access to information as necessary to perform their duties and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze ordering information and other data in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Sites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not personally identify you. We may share this aggregate information with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, there may be sales of the business or its assets. In the event of a business sale, merger, reorganisation, asset sale, break-up or similar event, information may be part of the transferred assets..
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose information: (i) when required to do so by law, court order, or other governmental or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) when we believe that disclosure of such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Alenka Kocjančič s.p. or others.
Information you share
Please note that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available to third parties – for example, on bulletin boards or blogs; via email; in webinars, telephone conferences, or group or individual calls; or in comments or chats – that information may be seen, collected, heard and/or used by others. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use of such information by third parties.
How we protect information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note that no security system is foolproof. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you obtain will not be intercepted while being transmitted from us over the Internet. In particular, emails sent to or from websites may not be secure, so you should take extra care when deciding what information to send to us by email.
Important notice to non-Portuguese residents
How to contact us